If you or someone you know has a battery system installed as part of their solar setup, there are certain dangers inherent to them. In order to be aware of energy storage system safety, be advised that:
- Energy storage systems should be installed by a qualified electrician
- Do not tamper with energy storage systems and stay away from energy storage system installations
- Qualified personnel should be contacted to find system status and response
- Notify first responders that energy storage systems are onsite
- Never attempt to make connections or service any ESS. Only qualified personnel should install and service any ESS
ESS may only power a certain number of home appliances for a finite amount of time. Essential devices should have a priority for ESS power. If you have a special need, such as oxygen or a device that should have minimal service interruption, please download and fill out our annual certification form.