Operation Round Up is an innovative program that has generated hundreds of thousands of dollars for local organizations. By participating in Operation Round Up, our members' monthly balance is rounded up to the nearest dollar. That extra change goes into a benevolent fund that helps provide food, clothing, shelter, health care and other vital community services.
If a monthly electric bill is: $93.55
A Round-Up bill will be: $94
The Operation Round Up donation: 45 cents
Monthly contributions could be as little as a penny, but never more than ninety-nine cents. The average Operation Round Up contribution is just fifty cents per month or $6 per year — but that small amount makes a huge difference in the lives that it touches.
- A member's donation averages just 50 cents per month or $6 per year.
- Maximum participation never exceeds $11.88 per year.
- All donations are tax deductible. Operation Round Up is an approved 501(c)(3) not-for-profit foundation.
- Monthly contributions will be indicated on your bill.
- Stop participating at any time.