Broad River Electric Cooperative understands that while each business is unique in its operation, reliable and affordable electric power are key to the success and
profitability for every commercial member.
To that end, Broad River Electric Cooperative is committed to each of our commercial and industrial members to provide service that not only meet, but also exceed their expectations.
While each commercial design requires specific needs, below is a list of standard voltages offered.
- Single Phase 120 / 240 volts
- Three Phase 208Y / 120 volts
- Three Phase 480Y / 277 volts
- Three Phase 12,470Y / 7,200 volts
- Other available three-phase voltages as mutually agreed upon by the cooperative and the member.
Please contact our office to speak with our Engineering Services Department to discuss all commercial needs.
Rates Effective July 1, 2015
|Commercial/Industry||Rate No.||Facilities Charge||Energy||Demand|
|Small Commercial||40/45||$32.00||$0.0911/kWh (w/DEMAND)
|Large Power||55||$41.00||$.0810/kWh||$7.25 kWh|