Budget Billing: Avoid Seasonal Peaks
Weather is often a significant factor in most power bills. When temperatures are really hot or really cold, heating and cooling systems work overtime to keep your home comfortable. Sometimes, that can result in unexpectedly higher bills.
Don’t let your power bill shock you.
- The Budget Billing program bills the same amount each month for 12 months after you sign up.
- The amount is based on your previous 12-month’s average usage (plus 10-percent).
- There is no “settle up.” Credited or owed balance is rolled into the new average for the next 12 months.
- To be eligible for Budget Billing, you must be an active member for at least 12 months.
- We encourage that you begin Budget Billing with a $0 balance.
Contact our Member Care Center at 866-697-2667 or email email@example.com